HOME LED Digital Alarm Clock – Mains Powered, No Frills Simple Operation Alarm Clocks, Large Night Light, Bedside Alarm, Snooze, Non Ticking, Full Range Brightness Dimmer, Big Red Digit Display
- EXTREMELY SIMPLE TO OPERATE – The clock has been designed with absolute simplicity in mind and you will have no problem whatsover operating it. Easy for kids, seniors and the elderly.
- NIGHT LIGHT – Are your kids scared of the dark Do you like to read in bed No problem. The Travelwey Bedside Alarm Clock comes with a bigger than average night light which can be activated by a simple press of the top button.
- LOUD ALARM AND SNOOZE – The bedside alarm clock comes with an alarm which can be set at Low or High in volume and will continue for 5 minutes ensuring you definitely wake up. There is also a 9 minute snooze that can be continually pressed until the alarm itself is switched off. Perfect for heavy sleepers.
- JUMBO ILLUMINATED LED DIGITS WITH DIMMABLE SLIDER – The red numbers on the clock are very clear with extra bright quality, though for times when a lesser brightness is required such as at night you can use the dimmer slider to reduce the brightness to your own personal comfort level, perfect and unintrusive.
- AC 120V ELECTRIC POWERED, WITH BATTERY BACK UP – To power the clock, just plug the power cord into a standard US 120V outlet (do not use with 240V) and you are good to go. Pop in two AAA batteries for back up in case of a power outage. During battery back up the screen goes blank but alarm and time settings are retained and the alarm will still sound. On demand access to the time is possible during back up.
We aim to process your order within 1 working days once we receive clear payment confirmation.
Delivery Time : 5 To 7 Business days .
Tracking details (if available) for your item will be available or email to you once the item has been dispatch.
Before confirmation an order please ensure your delivery, address is correct and contact number.
Our Standard delivery to UK Mainland postcodes excludes Northern Ireland & Scottish Highlands