TANGZON Tabletop Gas Patio Heater, 11000BTU/4KW Portable Outdoor Stainless Steel Home Burner with Flameout and Tip-over Protection, Umbrella Propane or Butane Gas Heater Warmer for Gazebo Garden Camping
- HIGHLY EFFICIENT HEATING: Powered by propane, butane or a mixture of them, our tabletop gas patio heater produces an open fire and releases 11000BTU heat with 1.37m heating radius. Moreover, the umbrella-shaped design and the top reflector transfer heat downwards and outwards.
- DURABLE MATERIALS: This propane or butane gas heater is made of stainless steel, which has excellent heat resistance to ensure long-lasting service life. In addition, the durable aluminum reflector and the 34cm diameter base ensure safe use even on the rainy or windy days.
- SAFETY PROTECTION: Our outdoor heater is designed with flameout protection device, when gas finished and for other fault lead to cut out, the flame monitoring system automatically cut off access. Besides, when the heater is tilted more than 45 , the tip-over protection device will cut off the heating to ensure your safety.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT DESIGN: Thanks to the light weight, our gas heater can be effortlessly moved around and is suitable for using in a range of locations such as patio, terrace, garden, etc. And you can store this compact patio heater in the limited space when not in use.
- EASY TO USE: We provide you a clear and detailed instruction in the package, in this way you can assemble the tabletop heater within a short time and enjoy your warm winter. What s more, the ignition system is easy to operate and you can adjust the heat settings.
We aim to process your order within 1 working days once we receive clear payment confirmation.
Delivery Time : 5 To 7 Business days .
Tracking details (if available) for your item will be available or email to you once the item has been dispatch.
Before confirmation an order please ensure your delivery, address is correct and contact number.
Our Standard delivery to UK Mainland postcodes excludes Northern Ireland & Scottish Highlands