The Fellie Patio Heater, 1500W 2M Height Adjustable Freestanding Infrared Heater with Pull Switch Control, Indoor Outdoor Electric Heater for Home, Garden
- Halogen Tube for Instant Heating The patio heater adopts the halogen tube as its heating element, which can help to warm up the air around you within seconds. With the fixed power of 1500W, infrared patio heater is more energy efficient than a traditional heater, which can save you more electric bills.
- Design for Outdoor & Indoor Use Unlike traditional heaters, home electric heaters won’t produce carbon dioxide indoors, the infrared technology also can improve blood circulation and promote metabolism. IPX4 waterproof, an ideal choice for both indoor and outdoor use, electric patio heater perfect for home, patio, garden, patio and other outdoor activities.
- Fully Convenient Seting Thanks to the adjustable heigh from 155-200cm, you can adjust the optimal heigh as your needs. Infrared heater indoor also equipped with a pull switch and long 180cm power cord, which is easy to operate and have long enough distance to connect with the charging socket.
- Safety and Stability The freestanding heater outdoor is made with painted iron shell, the round base provides sufficient stability and the tip-over protection make outdoor heaters for garden safe to use even near pets and children.
- Easy Installation & Reliable Service With detailed instructions, garden heaters outdoors are easy to install within few minutes. Any installation or other questions for the room heater low energy, just feel free to contact us. Our service team will reply within 24 hours.
We aim to process your order within 1 working days once we receive clear payment confirmation.
Delivery Time : 5 To 7 Business days .
Tracking details (if available) for your item will be available or email to you once the item has been dispatch.
Before confirmation an order please ensure your delivery, address is correct and contact number.
Our Standard delivery to UK Mainland postcodes excludes Northern Ireland & Scottish Highlands